Read the different policies and disclaimer statements pertaining to Ezetap
1 Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
1.1 When you visit Our Website or use our App/SDK, Our server will collect the following information such as:
• Your IP address;
• The website from which you were referred to our website (e.g. if you followed a link);
• The webpages you are visiting on our website;
• The browser you are using and its display settings;
• Your operating system;
• The date and duration of your visit.
1.2 We may use this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
1.3 If you are desirous of registering with Us, You will be required to provide certain other information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us includes the information provided by You, like:
• Name, e-mail address, mobile number, city, and other profile data that may have chosen to provide on the Platforms for the registration purpose.
• Any other information, as may be required by Us, for providing Our services to You.
1.4 During the registration process, We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us. In case you choose to decline to submit information on the Platform, We may not be able to provide certain services to You and We shall not be liable and or responsible for non-provision of services to You. Any information provided by You will not be considered as sensitive and confidential if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain.
7.1 If You choose to unsubscribe from the Platform or delete any or all of your information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note, We may still retain some information and record of transactions as required by any law, contract or policy applicable to Us.
The Company and You may be individually referred to as a “Party” and collectively as “Parties”, as the context may require in the Terms.
1. Acceptance of Terms
1.1 These Terms set forth a legally binding contract between You and Us. By using the Platforms, You agree to be bound by these Terms. Even if You only visit either of the Platforms or review any of the services offered by Us, You will be bound by these Terms. If You do not accept these Terms You must not use the Platforms.
1.2 To accept these Terms, You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or such other older legal age as is required in Your jurisdiction to form a legally binding contract in Your jurisdiction. In the event that You are below 18 (eighteen) years of age or such other older legal age as is required in Your jurisdiction to form a legally binding contract, please ensure that Your guardian accepts these Terms and has read and understood the provisions of the Terms on Your behalf.
1.3 In the event that You are reviewing these Terms on behalf of a company, You herein represent and warrant that You are authorised to review and accept these Terms on behalf of such company.
1.4 In consideration of Your use of the Platforms, You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
• provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted on the Platforms;
• maintain and promptly update Your data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
1.5 If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platforms (or any portion thereof) at any time.
1.6 You may access the Platforms as available for Your use.
1.7 You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on the Platforms. By registering Your phone number with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription/service updates.
1.9 The Platforms are intended exclusively for the use of residents of India. Citizens and residents of countries other than India may access the Platforms and avail the services only to the extent the applicable laws of India and of their countries permit them to access and avail the services. You agree that You will be solely and absolutely liable for any liability incurred by You in India and shall indemnify the Company against any liability incurred by the Company in this regard. Nothing on the Platforms shall be considered as a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation, offer, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of that jurisdiction.
1. You shall be responsible for Your use of the Platforms. You undertake to supervise and be responsible for accessing the Website and using the Application under Your account and absolve the Company from any liability on this account. You also warrant that all information supplied by You for accessing the Website and using the Application, including without limitation Your name, email address, mobile number, KYC details, debit/credit card number or bank account is correct and accurate, and belongs to You.
2. Any information provided to You through the Platforms should not be treated as financial advice. The Company shall not be held responsible for any reason whatsoever, for any losses or damages incurred by You due to the use of the Platforms. The service is provided to You, to facilitate payments for legal transactions.
3. The Device and Service is being provided by Ezetap in association with other third parties and stake holders including, but not limited to, banks, communication carriers, server and wallet service providers, data processors, or clearing houses, and payment gateways (“Third Party Service Providers”) through which transactions may be passed, originated or authorized. Third-Party Service Providers may have their own terms and conditions and are also be guided by applicable laws, rules and regulations. You will be subject to the terms and conditions of all the applicable Third-Party Service Providers and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, directives and notifications as may be amended from time to time.
Following are the general terms and conditions that constitutes our shipping policy
1. All the Ezetap M-POS or POS Devices and related accessories (“Devices”) are sold and delivered by Ezetap Mobile Solutions Private Ltd. (“Ezetap”) within India. For International orders, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For domestic shipping, statutory forms may be required from customer, based on order value and delivery location. Ezetap Sales Operations or Account Management shall get in touch you.
3. Order shall be dispatched only when statutory forms duly authorized are received by Ezetap.
4. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday. Orders are not shipped on Weekends and Public holidays.
5. Orders processing depends on stock availability and volume of orders.
6. Ezetap strives to process and dispatch all Orders with order quantity of 1 to 100 units within 5 working days from the receipt of statutory forms.
7. Ezetap sales operations or Account Management shall communicate possible dispatch timelines in the case of 1) Order quantity exceeding 100 units, 2) Stock unavailability, 3) High volume of orders in hand and/ or any other reason thereof.
8. Ezetap shall make all reasonable efforts to fulfil orders within the communicated timelines.
9. Ezetap engages third party courier partners to deliver goods. The customer acknowledges that the terms and policies of such partners are different from Ezetap’s terms and policies, and customer shall be subject to such third party terms and conditions.
10. Delivery timelines may vary based on location, Partner’s Time-to-Deliver, availability of reliable partner in location. Typical Estimated delivery timelines and charges given below.
11. Ezetap incurs relatively high delivery charges on lower order quantities and order value. Shipping charges depends on weight, volume, volumetric-weight and delivery locations. The applicable shipping charges are as set forth below. Any taxes applicable on shipping will be additionally charged.
Delivery Location Estimated Delivery Time
Tier1/ Metro 1-3 business days
Tier2/Tier3 Cities 3-5 business days
Others Best effort basis only.
Order Quantity Shipping Charges/unit
<25 units Rs 40
26-50 units Rs 35
51-100 units Rs 25
>100 units Rs 15
Shipping charges may vary as Octroi and/Or Local taxes are applicable in certain locations.
Ezetap believes in providing its customers with the utmost customer satisfaction. However, in the event of any unforeseen or unfortunate event, the customer may choose to cancel or discontinue the Ezetap service (“Service”) or the use of the Ezetap m-pos device (“Device”), and the amount paid by the customer will be returned to the customer’s bank account. This process will be as set forth in the agreement executed between Ezetap and the customer. In the event that no such process has been set forth in the agreement, then the cancellation and refund policy will be as per the process set forth below.
1. Pre-implementation of the Device/Service: When the customer has paid the full amount (refundable deposit, installation charge and subscription fee) for the Service and/or the Device, and subsequently decides to cancel our Device/Service before the implementation of the Service, the entire amount shall be refunded back to the customer, provided that the Device is returned to Ezetap in a usable condition. Please note that the refundable deposit comprises of the Device cost, and if the Device is not returned after termination of the Service, the customer will not receive the refundable deposit back. All refunds will be credited to the customer's bank account within 90 days from the date of termination of Service and return of the Device.
Get in Touch