Read the different policies and disclaimer statements pertaining to Ezetap
1 Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
1.1 When you visit Our Website or use our App/SDK, Our server will collect the following information such as:
• Your IP address;
• The website from which you were referred to our website (e.g. if you followed a link);
• The webpages you are visiting on our website;
• The browser you are using and its display settings;
• Your operating system;
• The date and duration of your visit.
1.2 We may use this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
1.3 If you are desirous of registering with Us, You will be required to provide certain other information about You to help us serve You better. The information collected by Us includes the information provided by You, like:
• Name, e-mail address, mobile number, city, and other profile data that may have chosen to provide on the Platforms for the registration purpose.
• Any other information, as may be required by Us, for providing Our services to You.
1.4 During the registration process, We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. The Users may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us. In case you choose to decline to submit information on the Platform, We may not be able to provide certain services to You and We shall not be liable and or responsible for non-provision of services to You. Any information provided by You will not be considered as sensitive and confidential if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain.
1.5 On Our Website, You can browse without telling Us who You are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. However, We may automatically track certain information about You based on Your behaviour on Our Website. This information may include the URL that You just came from (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), which URL You next go to (whether this URL is on our Platforms or not), Your browser information, and Your IP address.
2 Additional Information
When You use Our services, We may collect information about You, with Your permission, in the following general categories:
2.1 Location Information: When You use the Platforms through the telecommunication device, we collect Your location data. If You permit the Platforms to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the App is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive Your approximate location from Your IP address.
2.2 Device Information: We may collect information about Your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
3 Use of Personal Information
3.1 The information collected by Us through our Platforms may be used inter alia for the following purposes:
• To provide Our services to You;
• Internal record keeping;
• To improve Our products and services or provide new products and services.
• For sales and marketing purposes (with your prior permission).
3.2 We may periodically send promotional e-mails or messages on the App about special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting.
3.3 From time to time, We may use the information to customize the Website or App according to Your interests.
3.4 We may use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of Our Services, help promote a safe service to all the Users of the Platforms, measure consumer interest in our services, customize your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce Our terms and conditions.
3.5 We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Platforms. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
4 Sharing of Personal Information
4.2 We share Your information with payment service providers and regulatory authorities in the event of any request from such authorities.
4.5 We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymized information about our Users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information We have collected from You to enable Us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
4.6 We may share Your information with our sponsors, and/or business partners. Your Information could be shared so that you may receive newsletters, offers, information about new services, and other information, if applicable. The information collected from You and other users may be analysed in different manners.
5 Updating Personal Information
We shall make good faith efforts to provide You access to your information, upon request from You, and shall further ensure that any information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected, subject to any requirement for such information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We shall ask You to identify yourself and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests. Even after You delete Your information, residual copies may remain in our backup systems to comply with applicable law requirements.
6 Information Safety
All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorised person has access to it. Once Your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
7 If You choose to unsubscribe from the Platform or delete any or all of your information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note, We may still retain some or all information and record of transactions as required by any law, contract or policy applicable to Us for as long as required under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”).
The Company and You may be individually referred to as a “Party” and collectively as “Parties”, as the context may require in the Terms.
1. Acceptance of Terms
1.1 These Terms set forth a legally binding contract between You and Us. By using the Platforms, You agree to be bound by these Terms. Even if You only visit either of the Platforms or review any of the services offered by Us, You will be bound by these Terms. If You do not accept these Terms You must not use the Platforms.
1.2 To accept these Terms, You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or such other older legal age as is required in Your jurisdiction to form a legally binding contract in Your jurisdiction. In the event that You are below 18 (eighteen) years of age or such other older legal age as is required in Your jurisdiction to form a legally binding contract, please ensure that Your guardian accepts these Terms and has read and understood the provisions of the Terms on Your behalf.
1.3 In the event that You are reviewing these Terms on behalf of a company, You herein represent and warrant that You are authorised to review and accept these Terms on behalf of such company.
1.4 In consideration of Your use of the Platforms, You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
• provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted on the Platforms;
• maintain and promptly update Your data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
1.5 If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platforms (or any portion thereof) at any time.
1.6 You may access the Platforms as available for Your use.
1.7 You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on the Platforms. By registering Your phone number with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription/service updates.
1.9 The Platforms are intended exclusively for the use of residents of India. Citizens and residents of countries other than India may access the Platforms and avail the services only to the extent the applicable laws of India and of their countries permit them to access and avail the services. You agree that You will be solely and absolutely liable for any liability incurred by You in India and shall indemnify the Company against any liability incurred by the Company in this regard. Nothing on the Platforms shall be considered as a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation, offer, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of that jurisdiction.
1. You shall be responsible for Your use of the Platforms. You undertake to supervise and be responsible for accessing the Website and using the Application under Your account and absolve the Company from any liability on this account. You also warrant that all information supplied by You for accessing the Website and using the Application, including without limitation Your name, email address, mobile number, KYC details, debit/credit card number or bank account is correct and accurate, and belongs to You.
2. Any information provided to You through the Platforms should not be treated as financial advice. The Company shall not be held responsible for any reason whatsoever, for any losses or damages incurred by You due to the use of the Platforms. The service is provided to You, to facilitate payments for legal transactions.
3. The Device and Service is being provided by Ezetap in association with other third parties and stake holders including, but not limited to, banks, communication carriers, server and wallet service providers, data processors, or clearing houses, and payment gateways (“Third Party Service Providers”) through which transactions may be passed, originated or authorized. Third-Party Service Providers may have their own terms and conditions and are also be guided by applicable laws, rules and regulations. You will be subject to the terms and conditions of all the applicable Third-Party Service Providers and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, directives and notifications as may be amended from time to time.
Following are the general terms and conditions that constitutes our shipping policy
1. All the Ezetap M-POS or POS Devices and related accessories (“Devices”) are sold and delivered by Ezetap Mobile Solutions Private Ltd. (“Ezetap”) within India. For International orders, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For domestic shipping, statutory forms may be required from customer, based on order value and delivery location. Ezetap Sales Operations or Account Management shall get in touch you.
3. Order shall be dispatched only when statutory forms duly authorized are received by Ezetap.
4. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday. Orders are not shipped on Weekends and Public holidays.
5. Orders processing depends on stock availability and volume of orders.
6. Ezetap strives to process and dispatch all Orders with order quantity of 1 to 100 units within 5 working days from the receipt of statutory forms.
7. Ezetap sales operations or Account Management shall communicate possible dispatch timelines in the case of 1) Order quantity exceeding 100 units, 2) Stock unavailability, 3) High volume of orders in hand and/ or any other reason thereof.
8. Ezetap shall make all reasonable efforts to fulfil orders within the communicated timelines.
9. Ezetap engages third party courier partners to deliver goods. The customer acknowledges that the terms and policies of such partners are different from Ezetap’s terms and policies, and customer shall be subject to such third party terms and conditions.
10. Delivery timelines may vary based on location, Partner’s Time-to-Deliver, availability of reliable partner in location. Typical Estimated delivery timelines and charges given below.
11. Ezetap incurs relatively high delivery charges on lower order quantities and order value. Shipping charges depends on weight, volume, volumetric-weight and delivery locations. The applicable shipping charges are as set forth below. Any taxes applicable on shipping will be additionally charged.
Delivery Location Estimated Delivery Time
Tier1/ Metro 1-3 business days
Tier2/Tier3 Cities 3-5 business days
Others Best effort basis only.
Order Quantity Shipping Charges/unit
<25 units Rs 40
26-50 units Rs 35
51-100 units Rs 25
>100 units Rs 15
Shipping charges may vary as Octroi and/Or Local taxes are applicable in certain locations.
Ezetap believes in providing its customers with the utmost customer satisfaction. However, in the event of any unforeseen or unfortunate event, the customer may choose to cancel or discontinue the Ezetap service (“Service”) or the use of the Ezetap m-pos device (“Device”), and the amount paid by the customer will be returned to the customer’s bank account. This process will be as set forth in the agreement executed between Ezetap and the customer. In the event that no such process has been set forth in the agreement, then the cancellation and refund policy will be as per the process set forth below.
1. Pre-implementation of the Device/Service: When the customer has paid the full amount (refundable deposit, installation charge and subscription fee) for the Service and/or the Device, and subsequently decides to cancel our Device/Service before the implementation of the Service, the entire amount shall be refunded back to the customer, provided that the Device is returned to Ezetap in a usable condition. Please note that the refundable deposit comprises of the Device cost, and if the Device is not returned after termination of the Service, the customer will not receive the refundable deposit back. All refunds will be credited to the customer's bank account within 90 days from the date of termination of Service and return of the Device.
“To be the single solution through which businesses complete any financial transaction with their customers, supporting every instrument and method that their customers want to use.”
DISRUPTOR. INNOVATOR. PAYMENTS LEADER.
Being founded in the year 2011, at Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud, SaaS industries have joined hands for the sole purpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap has deployed over 3,00,000 smart service points on its platform with customers ranging from brick-and-mortar retailers, e-commerce players, leading enterprises, and financial inclusion organizations.
Ezetap processes over US$3 billion transactions annually and has been ranked three times in-a-row by CNBC in their Global Top 50 Disruptor List, from 2016 to 2018. We have raised $51million in funding, investors include Social Capital, the Silicon Valley firm led by former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, Helion Advisors, American Express, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, JS Capital (Jonathan Soros) and Prime Venture Partners.
At Ezetap, we are fundamentally changing how hundreds of millions of people pay for goods and services daily. We enable businesses to accept any form of payment via any digital instrument (cards, wallets and apps), all through a single interface. We are a full stack company having end-to-end capabilities to handle digital payment processing right from switching to reconciliation, using our own hardware and software.
|Standard Timelines of Settlement|
|CNP & Wallets||T+2|
CUSTOMER COMPLAINT MECHANISM
Complaint Registration Requests are being raised to Ezetap Support Team via Emails/Calls. The flow of complaint registration and resolution is provided through the image below:
Once a query has been raised through email, auto acknowledgement response is immediately triggered with a new ticket being generated. For queries raised over a call, tickets are being generated and shared with customer over call and also details are being shared by email as an acknowledgement.
Usual technical or functional issues/queries are fixed within 2-7 business days; however, the resolution time depends on the complexity of the issue at hand. As per information shared in point 2, at time of acknowledgment, details shared in email includes Ezetap escalation matrix for convenience to the customer in case they need to contact the next level in Customer Experience Team.
|General conplaints regarding the functioning of the solution||2 to 7 business days|
|Cases involving third party service providers/partners||10 business days|
|Chargeback related cases||180 business days|
|Legal disputes/Fraud/Holding of settlement funds||On a case to case basis|
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
PROCESS OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION
As per merchant/customer query pertaining to chargeback/refunds/ cancellations/software and hardware related etc., Ezetap Support Team does a first level of troubleshooting to resolve the query. if any further assistance is required for closure, the query gets assigned to concerned internal team & Merchant Query gets Resolved based on TAT/ criticality of the query
As per merchant/customer query pertaining to chargeback/refunds/cancellations/software and hardware related etc., Ezetap Support Team does a first level of troubleshooting to resolve the query. if any further assistance is required for closure, the query gets assigned to concerned internal team & Merchant Query gets Resolved based on TAT/ criticality of the query
Ezetap has strictly implemented the industry standards for resolution of a query based on the nature and criticality of the query. In addition, a complaint escalation mechanism is instituted that includes a Nodal Officer of resolving any escalations.
Ezetap also strictly follows:
|First Response via email or SMS|
|Escalation Level||Support Person||Contact No.||TAT|
|3||Manjunath Nemail@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org||T+1|
|4||Alop Mehtaemail@example.com||8 hours|
Get in Touch